dimanche 26 janvier 2014

Dragons and Dragonology: a big passion

When I have time, I spend a lot of time studying dragons. It's not an obsession, but a big passion. I learned a lot about dragons with my book on dragonology, I can even say a few phrases in dragon language.
Many people say that dragonology is not a true science, I do not agree with them.


At my home, nobody speaks the dragon language, so I think I'm the only one in my family. I do not consider this as a gift, but as an acquaintance. I learned the language of the dragons, like when you learn a language at school. I do not consider myself as a dragonologist accomplished, I still have much to learn. But I already know some things, such as the Asian dragons are much less aggressive than their European counterparts. I also learned that dragons have actually existed on earth! this might sound crazy, but it is quite possible that the dragons are not out of our imagination, but they have been designed from creatures that have really existed.

Paarthurnax the dragon (Skyrim)

What I find a shame is that the dragonology is not taken more seriously, and is not considered a true science. For me, is a true science. If Dragonologist was a job, that's what I'd become. But life is so. 
But I do not give up and I continue my research.



                                                             Mathias, the Lordi Rider

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire