mercredi 22 janvier 2014

Predators: my brothers

I have often noticed that in games Aliens vs Predator, people were often on the side of the humans. I do not say that humans are bad, they have good weapons that's true, but I think i'm one of the few to put me on the side of the Predators. I consider these hunters like my brothers, and I feel close to them. If I could, I would become one of them and I would go hunting with them on other planets. It is a dream that has already lasted several years, and never stop.

I love everything about the Predators. To me, these are the dominant alien race in the galaxy. Their armors and helmets are really beautiful, their armament is really powerful and very cool too. And the Predators are perfect killing machines. They kill their prey efficiently, with speed and deadly accuracy. My passion for aliens began very early, but the Predators have become my favorites with the Necromorphs and the Xenomorphs.


In the game, I often take control of a Predator, and I gave free rein to my hunting instinct. I stalking my prey relentlessly, without being spotted and I kills very quickly. I'm not a cruel, but when I see the corpse of one of my brothers died in combat, I get really bad and I always want to know who exactly at does that, to kill him. 

My favorite Predators are:
Dark (Aliens vs Predator: the video game)
Wolf (Aliens vs Predator: Requiem)
Jungle Hunter (Predator)
Berserker (Predators)
Scar (Alien vs Predator)
Prince (Aliens versus Predator 2)



In any case, I'll never betray my brothers Predators. I would always be on their side and I would fight their enemies, even if they are humans. 
Predators, I want to become one of yours, take me, I'm ready.



                                
                                     Mathias, the Lordi Rider


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire