lundi 20 janvier 2014

My foreign friends: one year that all started

This month is special because it is from January, 2013, I've beginning to get acquainted with foreign friends on Facebook, and that at continued throughout the year. Wonderful people that I have the chance to know, who understand me and with whom I can talk and share what i love. I hope someday I will have the chance to meet them and to talk to them with my own voice. Once, somebody say me "but if you do ever seen them, they are not true friends." Well I'm totally disagree. I consider you all as my real friends :)
There is one year that all at begin, and for me it is a very good memory. This article is for my foreign friends, I dedicate to all.
Take care all of you, I love you all.


                                                                                              Mathias, the Lordi Rider


We are fans......We are friends!

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire