mercredi 22 janvier 2014

Psychopath and Imaginative, two completely different things

You're probably wondering why this article has this title, well, this is for you to talk about a subject that has concerned me and also many people: being mistaken for a psychopath, while you just have an overactive imagination.

A psychopath is someone who lives in his own world, has a serious mental problem and can even be dangerous to others.

An Imaginative is someone who also lives in his own world, but is able to discern the true life of the imagination. Also, a person with a great imagination has not necessarily mental problems.

Unfortunately, people often tend to say that a person with too big or too delirious imagination, is a psychopath. That was my case was when I was in high school. With my imagination, the monsters that I drew, I've invented the stories with fantastic characters and also my taste for masked groups, horror movies and fictional killers, the others have often told me that I had a serious mental problem and one of them even said m'à one day, a phrase that has haunted me for weeks "you one day, you'll end up in prison or in an insane asylum."
Frankly, when you hear that, it hurts and I think it is still not healed in me.

A psychopath and a imaginative are not the same. This is completely different, there is no similarity between the two.
So when you see a person with a lot of imagination, do not judge him or her too quickly. Thank you.
And all those who have experienced the same problem as me, or who know at present, I am wholeheartedly with you and I encourage you with all my strength, I want you to be happy and most importantly, do not be ashamed of what you are.


                                                                                             Mathias, the Lordi Rider

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire