jeudi 16 janvier 2014

The things I want absolutely do.

See again Lordi in concert
I've seen Lordi twice in 2013, and I still want to see them. I never tire of listening and watching them is just pure happiness. Concerts hell with rock metal atmosphere. Lordi, please come back in France.



See other bands in concert
There are not that Lordi, there are also other groups that I have never seen in real life, but I absolutely want (KISS, Daft Punk, AC/DC, Ghost, Hollywood Undead, Slipknot, Indica, Stupeflip, Nightwish and Many Others)




Visit other countries
I am curious and eager to discover the world in which I live. I've seen England and Belgium. I also want to see the United States, Canada, Finland, Sweden, Norway, Germany, Australia, Russia .....




Meet my foreign friends
The year 2013 was a year of meet for me. I met some great friends who live in other countries, but with whom I discuss good and we understand one each other. We've tastes similar for some things. In any case, they are all wonderful. I can not name them all because they are a lot, but they are all very good friends. I hope to meet them one day, as a fan but also as a friend.




Form a heavy metal band
Since forever, I want to form a heavy metal band, inspired by horror movies and my favorite bands. It is a dream for me, and I want it to happen.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire